As in the skeptic games, this is a case of my own post not following my own rules. But it's probably justified occasionally - the big beasts of the blogworld like Pharyngula and Bad Astronomy rightly get plenty of traffic and plenty of publicity, but these odd carnivals are a chance for some less prominent posters to get a little more exposure. So all 19 submitted, in order of receipt:
01. If you swear upon a book of fiction
Does that excuse some faulty diction?
02. If sexuality's a choice, as you say,
When d'you decide you're not gay?
03. It still makes me wonder and chuckle
That religion makes grown adults suckle
04. You have no right to tell me what to do
Who to love and who to screw
05. Lots of loud and mad debates
Between those who take and make their fates
06. A founding father he may be
But Paine was hardly G.O.P.
07. Remember just who is the boss
The one who orders up this toss
08. Murderous dictators, he honestly said,
Are not as bad as old P-Zed
09. Pious man dies, that's a shame
Pious man saved, god's to blame
10. "Blindly follow these rules"
Orders for zealots and fools
11. We carry more hope than we should
But that's not necessarily good
12. If our bodies are so well "designed"
Then the designer who did it was blind
13. We're really not all the same
Except that we don't play that game
14. Like a snowball that's rolling downhill
The Ickefest is gathering swill
15. God may be sexy and hot
But merciful? No, he is not.
16. Oxymoron for christian nation
Simply: science education
17. Bible Magic's what he saw
He'd like to call it vjack's law
18. And to lead this godless fold
Newly ordained Rev'rend Gold
19. To end this back where we began
Obama. Wait to judge the man.
Or in more traditional exposition:
01. Mark P presents Swearing In...the Oath posted at Proud Atheists.
02. The Whited Sepulchre presents The Whited Sepulchre: Light To See By posted at The Whited Sepulchre.
03. PhillyChief presents Religion is a Tit posted at You Made Me Say It....
04. Diana Hsieh presents Duty of Sexual Restraint? posted at Politics without God.
05. Luke Muehlhauser presents 300+ Atheism vs. Theism Debates posted at Common Sense Atheism.
06. Ron Britton presents The Separation of Logic and Fundie posted at Bay of Fundie.
07. Andrew Bernardin presents God Commands: Stay in Line posted at the evolving mind.
08.. larryniven presents Catholicism: false posted at Rust Belt Philosophy.
09. Seth Manapio presents Whiskey Before Breakfast... the Blog: a little dose of god stuff posted at Whiskey Before Breakfast... the Blog.
10. Romeo Vitelli presents Brother XII posted at Providentia.
11. Greta Christina presents Is Hope Always a Good Thing? posted at Greta Christina's Blog.
12. Greta Christina presents Stupid Design: Rube Goldberg Brains and the Argument for Evolution posted at Greta Christina's Blog.
13. Hank presents Why I am not an atheist posted at Dangerous Intersection.
14. Enshoku presents David Icke vs the reptoid army: Can the cats kill the jews? posted at Enshoku's Weblog.
15. Obadiah Shoher presents God is merciful? posted at Samson Blinded.
16. vjack presents How to Defend Science Education in Your State posted at Mississippi Atheists.
17. vjack presents The Christian Bible is Magic: Introducing Vjack's Law posted at Atheist Revolution.
18. Ron Gold presents The Invisible Pink Unicorn: It's Official: I'm An Atheist Minister! posted at The Invisible Pink Unicorn.
19. Melanie Pinkert presents Religion and Politics: Making Peace with Obama's Peacemaking posted at BroadSnark.
And for the next COTG, welcome Ridger FCD.
Er. that's it.