Wednesday, October 08, 2014
Every new system we build is by definition new, therefore not clearly defined, therefore subject to change.
During many years trying to develop massive princely systems, I always believed there was a more agile way.
From the agile manifesto, my personal top five:
1. Released development is the measure of progress.
2. Welcome changing requirements - even late in development.
3. The best architectures, requirements, and designs emerge from self-organizing teams.
4. Promote sustainable development - should be able to maintain a constant pace indefinitely.
5. Simplicity - minimizing the amount of work done.
And to prove this is the right approach - wherever a group is relatively free from red tape, as in some business units who happen to be independent of formal IT, this is how we develop.
Labels: efficiency, information, management, project, top five, work
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment